Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the moments that take your breath away.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I600A approved!!!

After only 2.5 weeks we got our immagration approval today! They told us 4-6 weeks so I was shocked when I got the email today from my agency that we were approved. And then I got home and it was in the mail waiting for us. We will be getting it notarized tomorrow and dropping it off in Boston to be aposilled. We should have the completed dossier into our agency by the begining of November and should definately be on the waiting list for Russia by Thanksgiving. We are so excited!

1 comment:

JackieMacD said...

Fantastic news! Isn't it amazing when things actually happen faster than you expect. We can't wait to meet your little one someday soon. XO