Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the moments that take your breath away.

Monday, April 14, 2008

What a wonderful day...

We were so blessed yesterday as our friends and family got together to throw us a baby shower. It was so much fun to finally be able to celebrate with everyone and share our in our joy as we prepare for Aaden to come home. It was a very special day for us. Thank you to everyone that shared in it.

I can't even believe all the gifts we recieved! I think we got just about everything we need plus more (thanks to the experienced moms out there that thought of things I never would have!). Now I have plenty to keep me busy for a while as I go through it all and start to put Aaden's room together. It's already starting to look like a little boy's room. As we get closer to finishing it I'll make sure to post some pictures. Thanks to everyone for sharing in our excitement and making our shower an extra special day!

1 comment:

Guest said...

Fantastic! So happy you had such a wonderful celebration. Thinking of you guys and hoping for big news soon.

xoxo
-J