Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the moments that take your breath away.

Monday, August 11, 2008

A little late but

here is the video of trip #3. It's been hard enough keeping up with pictures since we've been home so getting this video together took forever. It's a bit long like the second one but how can you condense the most important trip of your life into a few minutes? I did the best I could! It's also very shaky at times but we were so excited and nervous we weren't thinking about how bad some of it would come out. So I apologize in advance ;)

3 comments:

Scott & Tammi said...

That was wonderful!!! I enjoyed the video so much. Thanks for sharing!
Tammi

Christine and Stephen said...

Lori:

Thank you for sharing such a great video!!! It made me cry watching you hold your son for the first time and change his outfit and the pictures at Logan airport and finally being home.

I can't wait till that's us! It makes me so excited for our turn just watching your video!!

Christine

Our Family said...

Lori,
The video is just amazing. This will be so great for Aaden to watch as he grows!
Ken and I appreciate all of your suggestions and advice through the past few weeks, they have helped us greatly!
Adrian