Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the moments that take your breath away.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Officially approved! Sort of...

We found out this morning from the adoption agency that we are officially approved! Wonderful, great news - about 1-2 weeks before we expected it. I'm not quite as on the ball with all of this paperwork as I was last time (hmmm... won't name any names but someone is keeping me VERY busy these days). I am still working on our profile book that is basically a family photo album the agency will show potential birthparents to help them choose a family. They can't show us to anyone unless they have this book. So we're approved but have nothing to show so no one will know we're out there! I am going to be up late night tonight trying to get it done and get it to the printer's tomorrow. So hopefully we will be done with everything and really officially waiting by Monday. So exciting!

Oh, and Aaden got his stiches out today. He was such a champ!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lori!
I hope that you were able to get your profile book done and sent off! Congratulations on becomming officially a "waiting family" again!
I hope that Aaden's stitched booboo is healing well.
Adrian

Scott & Tammi said...

Hey Lori,
How exciting...waiting family stage again! I can't wait to follow your journey! Also, I really am not looking forward to the first ER trip, hopefully Aaden is recovering quickly!
Tammi