Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the moments that take your breath away.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

4 days....

and I think we are about ready. The house is baby proofed, the carseats are in, and all the baby gear is put together. We are stocked with diapers, baby food, and other necessities. All that is left is to pack and get over there to meet Aaden on Monday. Time to relax (or at least try to) and enjoy these moments for what they are. Hmm...the house is so quiet and peaceful right now. Will I miss this? Nah, I don't think so ;)

3 comments:

Christine and Stephen said...

Lori:

It's almost here...can you believe it!!!

I just looked at your time line and you will have your son home before your 1yr anniversary of starting the application with WHFC - that's so amazing! I hope our process goes as quickly!!!

Enjoy your last days of quiet - and no, I don't think you'll miss it :-)

Christine

Our Family said...

Lori,
We are very excited for you and your family! Safe travels and enjoy your time in Russia with Aaden! Thanks for answering all of our questions!
Adrian & Ken

Anonymous said...

Well, your son is almost home, I can only imagine how excited you and Michael are feeling at this moment and Ryan must be so happy to have his new brother finally home, I can just see all the happiness that is to follow for all of you.
Can't wait to meet my new nephew.
Have a safe trip and wait until Aaden see's the airplane, he will be amazed. So many new things to happen in his life, God love all of you.
Love,
Aunt Kathy