Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the moments that take your breath away.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Trip 2: The Movie

As promised, here is the video from our second trip. I apologize that it is so long but utimately it is for Aaden and I want him to see everything. If you want to skip to the really good part - our time with Aaden - just forward to about the 4:30 mark. Enjoy! :)



P.S. - I have to defend my little guy here. He is a MUCH better walker than he looks in this video. His shoes were 2 sizes too big, rock hard, and went up over his ankles. But he was still trying hard :)

5 comments:

JackieMacD said...

Lori and Michael, Jeff and I were sitting here and checked your blog and were so excited to see the video!!! Aaden is just precious and he obviously is happy to see you guys already! We can't wait to see the three of you get on that plane and have a lifetime of memories. You're in our thoughts constantly. I hope the next days fly by and he's in your arms before you know it.

Love you,
Jeff, Jackie, Jacob & Brady

Melissa said...

he will treasure it.

were you able to get on my blog now?

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing such a memorable video! It was so nice to see the images of Russia, both Moscow and Bryansk. I am so excited for you both as you make your way back one more time to bring Aaden home!

Tammi

Anonymous said...

Waching the video was amazing, it made me feel like Aaden was right here with us, can't wait. You have done a super job of your Journey to your Child, he will appreciate t his so much when he is grown up, excellent, excellent job, I am very proud of both you and Michael.
Love,
Aunt Kathy

Christine and Stephen said...

Lori:

That's a great video and will be such a keepsake for Aaden when he's ready to watch it! He is such a cutie!

Christine