Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the moments that take your breath away.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

2 days!

And we are getting ready to leave. Our flight is at 6pm tonight. We should arrive in Moscow tomorrow and then take the overnight train to Bryansk and arrive there sometime Monday morning. Then hopefully not long after we will be making the trek to Klintsy and have Aaden in our arms forever!

We won't be near internet again until at least Monday sometime so I'm not sure when I'll post again. Depending on how busy things are, I may be able to walk down to the post office (the only internet in Bryansk) and share the good news on Monday. I will do my best. Thanks to everyone for the well wishes and love.

2 comments:

JackieMacD said...

Go get him, Lori and Michael! We're just loving being on this ride with you!!


XOXO

Christine and Stephen said...

Safe travels Lori & Michael!

Christine